Accounts-Assistant Jobs In New Southgate
Accounting Assistants Keep the Accounting department by stand-in clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications subsequent to clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In New Southgate
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in the way of being of exceptional communication and time meting out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to help the Accounting department bearing in mind data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting afterward audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an bargain of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and achievement with minimum supervision. You will be a allocation of a little team and should be always ready to offer a helping hand to additional team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In New Southgate
- Providing hold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications similar to clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting past audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous dynamic experience in handling accounts linked tasks
- Excellent time presidency skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online