Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Millwall
Accounting Assistants hold the Accounting department by substitute clerical tasks, including dealing out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications in the melody of clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and extra duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Millwall
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker later than exceptional communication and time dealing out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to urge on the Accounting department once data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting in the same way as audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an union of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and do something with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a little team and should be always ready to find the child maintenance for a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Millwall
- Providing Keep to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications past clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting taking into consideration audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous practicing experience in handling accounts linked tasks
- Excellent time meting out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply forward your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online