Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Merton Park
Accounting Assistants preserve the Accounting department by the stage clerical tasks, including supervision and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications bearing in mind clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Merton Park
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a irritated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker subsequent to exceptional communication and time dealing out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to back up the Accounting department similar to data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting once audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an contract of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and statute with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a small team and should be always ready to present a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Merton Park
- Providing withhold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications taking into consideration clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting like audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous on the go experience in handling accounts partnered tasks
- Excellent time dealing out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online