Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Maida Vale
Accounting Assistants sustain the Accounting department by the stage clerical tasks, including admin and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications next clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Maida Vale
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a forced Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in the same way as exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to support the Accounting department like data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting considering audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an concurrence of basic Accounting principles and dexterity with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and play-act with minimum supervision. You will be a allocation of a little team and should be always ready to have the funds for a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Maida Vale
- Providing withhold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications like clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting later audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous full of life experience in handling accounts combined tasks
- Excellent time running skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply forward your CV to arrange an short placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online