Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Lower Clapton
Accounting Assistants hold the Accounting department by temporary clerical tasks, including presidency and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications considering clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and extra duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Lower Clapton
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a provoked Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker past exceptional communication and time running skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to support the Accounting department gone data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting next audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an conformity of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and decree with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a little team and should be always ready to provide a helping hand to new team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Lower Clapton
- Providing Keep to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications in the same way as clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting subsequently audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous working experience in handling accounts partnered tasks
- Excellent time government skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online