Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Lewisham
Accounting Assistants Keep the Accounting department by performing arts clerical tasks, including management and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications subsequent to clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Lewisham
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in the proclaim of exceptional communication and time dispensation skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to urge on the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting next audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an contract of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and do something with minimum supervision. You will be a part of a small team and should be always ready to pay for a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Lewisham
- Providing maintain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting as soon as audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous in force experience in handling accounts similar tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply direct your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online