Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Lea Bridge
Accounting Assistants Keep the Accounting department by temporary clerical tasks, including direction and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications in the expose of clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and extra duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Lea Bridge
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker behind exceptional communication and time supervision skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department in the same way as data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an settlement of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and put-on with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a small team and should be always ready to allow a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Lea Bridge
- Providing Keep to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications like clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting when audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous keen experience in handling accounts related tasks
- Excellent time government skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online