Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Lambeth
Accounting Assistants hold the Accounting department by performing arts clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications once clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Lambeth
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a forced Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker next exceptional communication and time organization skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to back the Accounting department behind data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting behind audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an bargain of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and appear in with minimum supervision. You will be a allowance of a little team and should be always ready to pay for a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Lambeth
- Providing maintain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications behind clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting in the same way as audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous dynamic experience in handling accounts amalgamated tasks
- Excellent time organization skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply refer your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online