Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Kingsland
Accounting Assistants maintain the Accounting department by substitute clerical tasks, including doling out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications with clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and extra duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Kingsland
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker taking into consideration exceptional communication and time government skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to back the Accounting department in imitation of data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting later than audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an bargain of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and performance with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a little team and should be always ready to have enough money a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Kingsland
- Providing Keep to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications taking into consideration clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting in the same way as audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous full of life experience in handling accounts associated tasks
- Excellent time processing skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online