Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Kilburn
Accounting Assistants support the Accounting department by temporary clerical tasks, including management and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications taking into consideration clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Kilburn
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a irritated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker taking into account exceptional communication and time running skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to encourage the Accounting department later than data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting once audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an deal of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and perform with minimum supervision. You will be a allocation of a little team and should be always ready to have enough money a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Kilburn
- Providing withhold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications bearing in mind clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting later than audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous full of life experience in handling accounts combined tasks
- Excellent time executive skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online