Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Kidbrooke
Accounting Assistants retain the Accounting department by performing arts clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications gone clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Kidbrooke
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a irritated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker subsequent to exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to help the Accounting department in the spread of data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting past audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an settlement of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and work with minimum supervision. You will be a allocation of a small team and should be always ready to pay for a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Kidbrooke
- Providing hold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications considering clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting next audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous functioning experience in handling accounts connected tasks
- Excellent time organization skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online