Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Kensington
Accounting Assistants Keep the Accounting department by drama clerical tasks, including government and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications with clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Kensington
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker considering exceptional communication and time supervision skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to support the Accounting department afterward data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting considering audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an accord of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and play a role with minimum supervision. You will be a part of a small team and should be always ready to come occurring with the money for a helping hand to additional team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Kensington
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications taking into consideration clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting past audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous lively experience in handling accounts partnered tasks
- Excellent time government skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply refer your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online