Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Honor Oak
Accounting Assistants preserve the Accounting department by stand-in clerical tasks, including direction and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications following clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and additional duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Honor Oak
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a provoked Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker considering exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to back the Accounting department considering data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting gone audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an bargain of basic Accounting principles and aptitude with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and show with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a little team and should be always ready to give a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Honor Oak
- Providing hold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications when clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting in the declare of audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous in action experience in handling accounts similar tasks
- Excellent time presidency skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online