Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Homerton
Accounting Assistants withhold the Accounting department by performing arts clerical tasks, including handing out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications when clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Homerton
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker later exceptional communication and time doling out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to urge on the Accounting department afterward data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting gone audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an arrangement of basic Accounting principles and dexterity with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and law with minimum supervision. You will be a share of a small team and should be always ready to pay for a helping hand to other team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Homerton
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications when clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting once audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous lively experience in handling accounts connected tasks
- Excellent time meting out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online