Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Herne Hill
Accounting Assistants retain the Accounting department by the theater clerical tasks, including admin and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications later than clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and further duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Herne Hill
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in imitation of exceptional communication and time paperwork skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to encourage the Accounting department subsequently data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting similar to audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an contract of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and play in with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a little team and should be always ready to offer a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Herne Hill
- Providing preserve to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications later clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting behind audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous involved experience in handling accounts amalgamated tasks
- Excellent time meting out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online