Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Harlesden
Accounting Assistants preserve the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including handing out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications later clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and additional duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Harlesden
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker subsequent to exceptional communication and time paperwork skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to encourage the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting past audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an covenant of basic Accounting principles and aptitude with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and work with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a small team and should be always ready to give a helping hand to additional team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Harlesden
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications taking into consideration clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting as soon as audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous practicing experience in handling accounts amalgamated tasks
- Excellent time handing out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online