Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Haggerston
Accounting Assistants maintain the Accounting department by the stage clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications with clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and further duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Haggerston
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker later exceptional communication and time meting out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department later data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting considering audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an concurrence of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and put-on with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a little team and should be always ready to have enough money a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Haggerston
- Providing maintain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications subsequently clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting bearing in mind audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous full of life experience in handling accounts united tasks
- Excellent time meting out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply refer your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online