Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Hackney Marsh
Accounting Assistants maintain the Accounting department by drama clerical tasks, including running and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications in imitation of clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Hackney Marsh
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker like exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department past data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting behind audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an contract of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and produce a result with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a small team and should be always ready to have enough money a helping hand to other team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Hackney Marsh
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications later than clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting considering audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous full of life experience in handling accounts combined tasks
- Excellent time organization skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online