Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Fulham
Accounting Assistants retain the Accounting department by stand-in clerical tasks, including dispensation and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications behind clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Fulham
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in the same way as exceptional communication and time government skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to help the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting behind audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an arrangement of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and work with minimum supervision. You will be a allowance of a little team and should be always ready to meet the expense of a helping hand to other team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Fulham
- Providing Keep to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications next clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous enthusiastic experience in handling accounts amalgamated tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online