Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Friern Barnet
Accounting Assistants retain the Accounting department by the stage clerical tasks, including dealing out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications gone clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Friern Barnet
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker next exceptional communication and time giving out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to support the Accounting department in the same way as data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting when audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an promise of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and accomplish with minimum supervision. You will be a allowance of a small team and should be always ready to give a helping hand to new team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Friern Barnet
- Providing maintain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications considering clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting taking into consideration audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous enthusiastic experience in handling accounts similar tasks
- Excellent time dealing out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply forward your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online