Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Finsbury
Accounting Assistants preserve the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including presidency and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications as soon as clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Finsbury
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in the appearance of exceptional communication and time giving out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department like data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting taking into account audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an bargain of basic Accounting principles and dexterity with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and work with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a little team and should be always ready to give a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Finsbury
- Providing preserve to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications subsequent to clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting like audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous functional experience in handling accounts connected tasks
- Excellent time supervision skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online