Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Eltham
Accounting Assistants support the Accounting department by temporary clerical tasks, including paperwork and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications subsequently clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Eltham
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker as soon as exceptional communication and time handing out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to urge on the Accounting department later than data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting taking into consideration audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an pact of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and comport yourself with minimum supervision. You will be a share of a small team and should be always ready to allow a helping hand to other team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Eltham
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications taking into account clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting afterward audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous enthusiastic experience in handling accounts partnered tasks
- Excellent time government skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online