Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Elmstead
Accounting Assistants sustain the Accounting department by temporary clerical tasks, including government and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications taking into account clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Elmstead
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a forced Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker once exceptional communication and time dispensation skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to help the Accounting department subsequent to data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting taking into account audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an promise of basic Accounting principles and aptitude with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and decree with minimum supervision. You will be a part of a small team and should be always ready to come up with the grant for a helping hand to other team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Elmstead
- Providing hold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications like clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting similar to audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous functional experience in handling accounts combined tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online