Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Elmers End
Accounting Assistants retain the Accounting department by temporary clerical tasks, including management and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications like clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and additional duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Elmers End
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker taking into consideration exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department next data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting like audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an contract of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and statute with minimum supervision. You will be a part of a small team and should be always ready to allow a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Elmers End
- Providing hold to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications behind clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting past audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous operational experience in handling accounts combined tasks
- Excellent time paperwork skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online