Accounts-Assistant Jobs In East Acton
Accounting Assistants hold the Accounting department by substitute clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications next clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and further duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In East Acton
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a irritated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker taking into account exceptional communication and time running skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to help the Accounting department as soon as data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting behind audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an settlement of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and law with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a little team and should be always ready to pay for a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In East Acton
- Providing preserve to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications taking into consideration clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting next audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous enthusiastic experience in handling accounts similar tasks
- Excellent time direction skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply direct your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online