Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Dalston
Accounting Assistants retain the Accounting department by temporary clerical tasks, including direction and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications once clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and extra duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Dalston
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a forced Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker gone exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department past data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting like audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an harmony of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and proceed with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a little team and should be always ready to have the funds for a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Dalston
- Providing preserve to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications later than clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting once audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous working experience in handling accounts amalgamated tasks
- Excellent time processing skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online