Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Cubitt Town
Accounting Assistants maintain the Accounting department by substitute clerical tasks, including admin and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications subsequent to clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and further duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Cubitt Town
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker when exceptional communication and time government skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to support the Accounting department taking into consideration data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting gone audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an settlement of basic Accounting principles and dexterity with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and action with minimum supervision. You will be a part of a small team and should be always ready to meet the expense of a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Cubitt Town
- Providing sustain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications once clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting later than audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous vigorous experience in handling accounts united tasks
- Excellent time organization skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online