Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Coney Hall
Accounting Assistants sustain the Accounting department by temporary clerical tasks, including government and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications next clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and extra duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Coney Hall
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker subsequent to exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to put taking place to the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting later than audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an concurrence of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and affect with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a small team and should be always ready to come happening with the money for a helping hand to other team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Coney Hall
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications as soon as clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting next audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous on the go experience in handling accounts associated tasks
- Excellent time dispensation skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online