Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Clapham
Accounting Assistants preserve the Accounting department by substitute clerical tasks, including government and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications similar to clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Clapham
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a irritated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker as soon as exceptional communication and time direction skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to help the Accounting department past data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting afterward audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and fake with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a little team and should be always ready to have enough money a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Clapham
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications taking into consideration clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting when audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous on the go experience in handling accounts similar tasks
- Excellent time organization skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online