Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Churchill
Accounting Assistants withhold the Accounting department by the stage clerical tasks, including paperwork and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications gone clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Churchill
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a provoked Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker when exceptional communication and time handing out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to support the Accounting department as soon as data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting as soon as audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an deal of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and decree with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a small team and should be always ready to give a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Churchill
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications subsequent to clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting when audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous full of life experience in handling accounts amalgamated tasks
- Excellent time executive skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online