Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Church Street
Accounting Assistants withhold the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including government and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications later clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Church Street
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker past exceptional communication and time doling out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department in the same way as data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting afterward audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an arrangement of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and conduct yourself with minimum supervision. You will be a part of a small team and should be always ready to give a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Church Street
- Providing Keep to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications taking into consideration clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting taking into consideration audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous on the go experience in handling accounts associated tasks
- Excellent time executive skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or gain permission to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online