Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Chessington
Accounting Assistants Keep the Accounting department by substitute clerical tasks, including presidency and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications similar to clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and additional duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Chessington
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker once exceptional communication and time organization skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to incite the Accounting department once data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting subsequent to audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an settlement of basic Accounting principles and aptitude with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and acquit yourself with minimum supervision. You will be a allowance of a little team and should be always ready to give a helping hand to new team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Chessington
- Providing Keep to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications in the same way as clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting when audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous energetic experience in handling accounts similar tasks
- Excellent time executive skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online