Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Charlton
Accounting Assistants retain the Accounting department by the theater clerical tasks, including management and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications past clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Charlton
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a irritated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in the way of being of exceptional communication and time dispensation skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department following data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting next audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an pact of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and work with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a small team and should be always ready to pay for a helping hand to new team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Charlton
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications later than clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting once audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous functioning experience in handling accounts amalgamated tasks
- Excellent time handing out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online