Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Catford
Accounting Assistants withhold the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including running and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications subsequent to clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Catford
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a irritated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker as soon as exceptional communication and time direction skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to encourage the Accounting department in the tone of data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting later audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an covenant of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and play with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a small team and should be always ready to allow a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Catford
- Providing maintain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications next clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting behind audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous operational experience in handling accounts linked tasks
- Excellent time supervision skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online