Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Canning Town
Accounting Assistants preserve the Accounting department by interim clerical tasks, including organization and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications past clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Canning Town
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a irritated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker later exceptional communication and time handing out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to put up to the Accounting department later data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting similar to audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an deal of basic Accounting principles and aptitude with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and enactment with minimum supervision. You will be a share of a little team and should be always ready to allow a helping hand to other team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Canning Town
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications past clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting later than audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous operational experience in handling accounts combined tasks
- Excellent time organization skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online