Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Camberwell
Accounting Assistants support the Accounting department by drama clerical tasks, including dealing out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications in the reveal of clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Camberwell
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a forced Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker when exceptional communication and time organization skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to back the Accounting department in the express of data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting when audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an covenant of basic Accounting principles and dexterity with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and fake with minimum supervision. You will be a allowance of a small team and should be always ready to present a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Camberwell
- Providing preserve to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications similar to clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting considering audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous committed experience in handling accounts joined tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online