Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Brook Green
Accounting Assistants Keep the Accounting department by temporary clerical tasks, including giving out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications when clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and extra duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Brook Green
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a forced Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in the same way as exceptional communication and time handing out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to back the Accounting department later than data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting behind audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an contract of basic Accounting principles and dexterity with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and accomplish with minimum supervision. You will be a part of a small team and should be always ready to pay for a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Brook Green
- Providing preserve to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications afterward clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous enthusiastic experience in handling accounts connected tasks
- Excellent time government skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online