Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Bromley
Accounting Assistants hold the Accounting department by performing arts clerical tasks, including government and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications later than clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and further duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Bromley
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker like exceptional communication and time presidency skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to help the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting similar to audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an promise of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and perform with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a small team and should be always ready to provide a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Bromley
- Providing sustain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications afterward clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting following audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous working experience in handling accounts partnered tasks
- Excellent time presidency skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online