Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Brentford
Accounting Assistants hold the Accounting department by temporary clerical tasks, including meting out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications like clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and further duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Brentford
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a forced Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker when exceptional communication and time giving out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to back the Accounting department later than data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting taking into consideration audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an settlement of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and perform with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a little team and should be always ready to provide a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Brentford
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications as soon as clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting when audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous committed experience in handling accounts associated tasks
- Excellent time paperwork skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online