Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Bloomsbury
Accounting Assistants support the Accounting department by substitute clerical tasks, including government and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications behind clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and extra duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Bloomsbury
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a annoyed Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker in the make public of exceptional communication and time organization skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department in the broadcast of data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting later than audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an harmony of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and play a role with minimum supervision. You will be a share of a small team and should be always ready to provide a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Bloomsbury
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting later than audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous effective experience in handling accounts partnered tasks
- Excellent time government skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online