Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Bishopsgate
Accounting Assistants hold the Accounting department by performing arts clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications later than clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and additional duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Bishopsgate
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a provoked Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker like exceptional communication and time presidency skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to back the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an arrangement of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and acquit yourself with minimum supervision. You will be a allocation of a small team and should be always ready to pay for a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Bishopsgate
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications following clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting taking into account audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous on the go experience in handling accounts combined tasks
- Excellent time meting out skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online