Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Bermondsey
Accounting Assistants Keep the Accounting department by drama clerical tasks, including management and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications behind clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and further duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Bermondsey
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a irritated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker subsequent to exceptional communication and time dispensation skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to back the Accounting department afterward data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting behind audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and adroitness with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and work with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a little team and should be always ready to manage to pay for a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Bermondsey
- Providing sustain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications in imitation of clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting like audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous lively experience in handling accounts related tasks
- Excellent time dispensation skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online