Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Benhilton
Accounting Assistants withhold the Accounting department by stand-in clerical tasks, including government and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications afterward clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Benhilton
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a irritated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker later exceptional communication and time handing out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to back up the Accounting department considering data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting taking into account audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an bargain of basic Accounting principles and dexterity with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and perform with minimum supervision. You will be a allocation of a small team and should be always ready to present a helping hand to further team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Benhilton
- Providing maintain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications bearing in mind clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting following audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous working experience in handling accounts connected tasks
- Excellent time processing skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an short placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online