Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Beckenham
Accounting Assistants maintain the Accounting department by the theater clerical tasks, including doling out and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications later than clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Beckenham
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a goaded Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker behind exceptional communication and time presidency skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to support the Accounting department considering data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting once audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an bargain of basic Accounting principles and skill with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and play a part with minimum supervision. You will be a part of a little team and should be always ready to allow a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Beckenham
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications following clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting next audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous full of zip experience in handling accounts similar tasks
- Excellent time running skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an short placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online