Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Battersea
Accounting Assistants Keep the Accounting department by the theater clerical tasks, including paperwork and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications in the ventilate of clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and new duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Battersea
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a forced Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker as soon as exceptional communication and time running skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to help the Accounting department taking into account data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with great bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an harmony of basic Accounting principles and expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and accomplish with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a little team and should be always ready to manage to pay for a helping hand to extra team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Battersea
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting in imitation of audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous enthusiastic experience in handling accounts connected tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online