Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Barnes
Accounting Assistants withhold the Accounting department by drama clerical tasks, including management and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications behind clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Barnes
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a provoked Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker gone exceptional communication and time doling out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to incite the Accounting department considering data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting similar to audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an contract of basic Accounting principles and aptitude with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and conduct yourself with minimum supervision. You will be a portion of a small team and should be always ready to give a helping hand to other team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Barnes
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications considering clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting when audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous in force experience in handling accounts united tasks
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online