Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Abbey
Accounting Assistants preserve the Accounting department by interim clerical tasks, including running and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications considering clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and supplementary duties, as needed. Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Abbey
Job Title: Accounts-Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
We are searching for a irritated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker following exceptional communication and time dealing out skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to incite the Accounting department afterward data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting past audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounts Assistant, you should have an union of basic Accounting principles and aptitude with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The right applicant should have a can-do attitude and accomplishment with minimum supervision. You will be a ration of a small team and should be always ready to have the funds for a helping hand to supplementary team members.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities: Accounts-Assistant Jobs In Abbey
- Providing retain to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications in imitation of clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting past audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting accounts payable / Receivable invoices
- payment runs
- Managing Purchase/sales Orders
- Monitor Supplier payments
- Employee Expenses
- Prepare and distribute invoices
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Previous full of zip experience in handling accounts combined tasks
- Excellent time dispensation skills and attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online